1. What is SEO and how does it work?
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the process of optimising a website and its content to improve its visibility and ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). This is achieved through a combination of on-page and off-page optimization techniques, such as keyword research, content creation, backlink building, and technical optimization.
2. How long does it take to see results from SEO?
3. What are keywords and why are they important for SEO?
4. What is the difference between on-page and off-page SEO?
5. How do you measure the success of an SEO campaign?
The number of visitors to your website from search engines.
The position of your website in search engine results pages for specific keywords.
The percentage of visitors who leave your website after only viewing one page.
Time on site:
The amount of time visitors spend on your website.
The percentage of visitors who take a desired action, such as filling out a contact form or making a purchase.